Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Blogging Naturally, Entry # 9, December 20, 2011 New New Year’s Resolution: Contact All On Your List

Blogging Naturally, Entry # 9, December 20, 2011
New New Year’s Resolution:  Contact All On Your List

Wowie!  Can’t believe it’s been this long since my last confession!  This lifetime truly is way too short!  I have been researching for my next post and the Natural Gourmet Institute has been demanding quite a bit of my time……..I promise to deliver the post regarding GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) Foods real, real soon!

In the meantime……I just finished one of the holiday’s most laborious chores…..Greeting Cards! Ugh!!! After the 125th and my 2nd big, fat glass of red wine, I couldn’t help but to state out loud (who cares if only to myself!) I so need to call her, him or them!  Some of the beautiful souls that I send a card with 3 strangers (my beautiful souls) to I have not been in touch with in over 5 years!  Way too long!  I must stop this madness and make a commitment to sit down and physically contact by phone…..not email…..text…..or snail mail…..these wonderful people who have touched my life in one way or another for my own good.

So, I vow to make this post short & sweet! (Promises, Promises)  I make this coming New New Year’s Resolution (I know I can only truly commit to one…because I can’t remember more than one thing at a time at this time!)  I will start January 2nd 2012 to call each and every individual or family on my Christmas Card List to ask and truly listen how you all are.  I know that I am fortunate to have you on my list and that you came to be there for a special reason. 

I sincerely Wish Each and Every One of You a Very Healthy, Happy & Personally Fulfilling New Year!

Naturally Respectful,
And with so much Love,
Cindy D.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Lamb:

    You are so very darling and sweet. I love this post.

    It is a very good resolution, because we are nothing without one another in this world.

    Opening friends/family's Christmas cards is one of my favorite times during the holiday "fantastic" because I get a "glimpse" on how everyone is growing up in this amazing world!

    You are truly one of kind.

    Love you til the cows come home.

    Love,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a fabulous one.

    This is a lovely sentiment, Cindy. I never manage to send out Christmas cards - lame - but I love getting them. I've got your three gorgeous kids on my fridge and Brady and Finney on my fireplace mantle. Love them!

    But an actual phone conversation would be wonderful. Can you believe all the years we've known each other? Wow. We're old! But young in spirit always.

    Happy New Year! Here's to a healthy and happy 2012. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Kristen,

    You are among the very few that I do not need to call! So fortunate to have you to converse with on a regular basis! Love you and hope the cows don't come home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Sue,
    Happy Birthday to you as well! I know that both you and Kim A. were both born around me but can't seem to remember the exact dates, you know that CRS disease! You are definately one of my dear friends that I need to call. I promise to call this week.....after I ask Kristen for the right number. I love you and will speak to you soon, Cindy

    ReplyDelete