Saturday, July 2, 2011

Declaration of Independence from Following the Norm!

Blogging Naturally, Entry # 5

July 2, 2011

Declaration of Independence from Following the Norm!

As the 4th of July approaches my thoughts migrate to my high school and listening to my educators on why and how the 13 colonies declared their independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain. 

My mind quickly equivocates it with the burning need I have to declare my independence from the ill advice or lack of advice from the league of outdated medical professionals that I have been introduced to with regard to my hormonal imbalance.

I do not want to harbor any ill feelings to any that have advised.  I am constantly learning that I can only grow by seeking alternatives myself.  I am so fortunate to be able to afford both financially and emotionally what it takes to undertake my current studies at the Natural Institute for Health & Culinary Arts.  It is my hope to discover a means to return to an ultimate healthy state through what I am fortunate to be able to offer to my body through the foods I eat.  Is soy really bad for me if I have a thyroid issue?  Would kale be helpful to me?  What role does broccoli and cabbage play with my thyroid?  What are the best foods to encourage consumption of for my diabetic family members?  Are there foods that would help in healing the symptoms of seasonally allergies that my husband and some of my children experience?  These questions and many more swirl around in my currently crowded brain space.  I am truly excited to learn those answers and those to the many questions I haven’t fathomed yet!

I would like to share a website that I have used countless times for various health issues for myself and my family ranging from seasonal allergies, conjunctivitis to high cholesterol all of which have been alleviated by following popular recommended holistic remedies at www.earthclinic.com. 

Do you have any questions you would like to share or remedies that you have tried that have worked for you or those you love?  Please share, the more we care, the more we share and the healthier we all could be.

Naturally Respespectful,
Cindy

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lamb:
    Here we are blogging in the wee hours of the night. Gotta love the Declaration of Independence this entry! He He. Keep the natural information coming our way lovey.
    Love
    Kristen
    PS Love you til the cows come home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen,

    Thank you for words of encouragement. I am so looking forward to rocking the boat! Love you honey, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to all of you who emailed your comments. I so appreciate your support and know how difficult it can be to fit in a post of my blog in a busy schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy,
    Sorry I'm so late. I'm so intrigued by the school you're attending and grateful that you'll be sharing your knowledge. Keep up the good work! Now I'm off to earthclinic.com.
    Love, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue, I know your hands are quite full with your new family member and I so appreciate your time to read my thoughts. I wish you the best of luck, health & love with Louise.
    Love, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete